Saturday 9 March 2013

Teddies Worldwide Online Show Preview Has Started

The Teddies Worldwide Online Show preview has started. If you go to:

www.teddiesworldwide.com

you can vote for your favourites in several categories.  There are some beautiful examples of teddy bears to see, so it is well worth a visit.



I can now reveal my Preview bear, Jeremiah.  He is the first larger bear I have made in about a year from a completely new design I have been working on.  He is made from a gorgeous tipped Schulte alpaca.  He has black English glass eyes with wool felt eye whites. His nose is hand moulded using epoxy clay.   He has 6 joints, including a double neck joint.  His arms are wired for additional posing options.  His paws and feet have been appliqued and finished with trapunto.  He is quite a hefty chap.  He has been stuffed with Bouncifill, plastic beads and a pouch of stainless steel balls.  He is a very gentle bear, wearing his heart...not on his sleeve, but around his neck.  I hope you like him.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, love those eyes! Hope the show goes well :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremiah is my absolute favorite! Love his special character!

    ReplyDelete