Saturday 14 February 2015

Taking a Break

Thank you to all the collectors and bear artists who have encouraged and supported my over the past few years.  Some of you will know that I sustained a head injury about 13 months ago that left me with severe headaches.  I improved greatly through the autumn of last year, but unfortunately, they have returned.  Due to this, I will not be making bears for the foreseeable future.  I have recently finished a few bears, that I will offer for adoption, but I need to concentrate on getting better.

Bear hugs

Sue

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you are having to take a break Sue - wishing you a speedy recovery and the rest you need xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paula! It is all very frustrating, but extended periods of concentration and the pressure of producing for shows seem to make the headaches worse. I am just taking it easy, doing small sewing and quilting projects on my good days. xx

      Delete
  2. Sue, I hope you are feeling better and better! I will miss you during your time off. xxx

    ReplyDelete