Saturday 10 September 2011

Almost ready for Hugglets!


I have just managed to finish one last bear for Hugglets.  Charm was photographed unfinished in an earlier post.  She is a hybrid between my usual bears and a traditional bear.  My usual style bears are made using alpaca.  I wanted to use a piece of beautiful Schulte mohair but was concerned that it wouldn't work with my usual dropped paws, so decided to use traditional arms instead.  The mohair is very wild and silky.  I decided I didn't want to try and tame it, but just left it natural.  Anyway, Charm is the result and I hope you like her.

I've just got to write up all the adoption tags for the bears, pack them and the bears, hem my table cloth, find a spare, pack them, pack business cards, lamp, props for the bears to stand on etc. etc. I just know I'll forget something...
Charm is on her way to South Africa.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, she's fab, and love that mohair.

    Have a great day tomorrow :o)

    ReplyDelete