Monday 4 February 2013

Creating New Bears for Hugglets

It's less than three weeks until Hugglets, so I'm busy creating new bears for this lovely show.  The following is a peek at a couple of the bears that will be coming to the show.  They are an adaptation of my 'preloved series' teddies that were first shown at Hugglets last September.  It is amazing the difference the use of different materials makes to a design.  I have redesigned the bodies to suit the Schulte alpaca I have used.  This wonderful plush gives them a lovely, fresh appearance.  They are about 9.5 inches tall, with wired arms, five joints, English glass eyes and sculpted, felt feet and paws.

 Anemone

Pip


5 comments:

  1. They are very sweet I'm sure you will do well.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kay. I think they are nicer 'in the fur'. I wish I could take a decent photo!

      Delete
  2. aaaw they are lovely and yes, they look very different. Best of luck at Hugglets! Maybe we'll catch up afterwards so you can tell me how it all went!
    Mecki

    ReplyDelete