Wednesday 9 March 2011

New Pattern - William

I have been busy designing a new pattern for my realistic teddies. I have a couple of bear fairs coming up in early summer, so need to really get busy.  I need to have some interesting bears to offer on my table.   I have changed the head shape (making  the dome of the head wider), changed the body shape (now longer), shortened the arms and altered the shape of the paws, completely changed the shape of legs and feet.  The leg pattern is now much more complex.  So William is the first of my new design.  Although cold, the sun was shining, so I thought I would let him out to play in the trees in the garden.

4 comments:

  1. William is a real sweetie, Sue. Is that the alpaca I lugged over for you last year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, a very successful pattern swtich up. Hope the fairs go well :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, William is completely darling! I love him! He has a sweet face/profile, and of course that fur of his is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love him too. Love the new shape of his head, legs, and the longer body. He came together so nicely.

    ReplyDelete