Saturday 16 July 2011

The Teddies on Parade Online Show is now on!

There are 75 bear artists with lovely bears available for adoption until Sunday evening.  If you would like to take a look, click on the show link to the right of this post.


The following Teddybuys bears have found new homes:

Benjamin is going to Australia


 Aubergine is headed to Kansas in the USA


Magnus is taking a short hop to London

 Thank you to the collectors who liked the bears enough to adopt them.

As I write this, there are three more Teddybuys bears still looking for homes.

 Hugs

Sue

1 comment:

  1. I love your show bears, Sue! I think the one at the bottom of the show page was my favorite...though it's hard to choose. Congrats on Hugglets--what fun! That's a dream for me to visit one day. Enjoy creating your show bears!

    ReplyDelete