- I'm really happy with the critters I have created for the Friends of Teddy online show. I'm not allowed to show them before the show starts.
- It hasn't rained for 24 hours.
- I have planted up my hanging baskets and planters with fuchsias, petunias and geraniums.
- My tomatoes and cucumbers are in their final pots in the greenhouse.
- My salad leaves are growing well.
- My peas have germinated.
- Some runner beans have germinated.
- I now have my outfit for my son's wedding.
- The garden looks beautiful this time of year. Photos below were taken this morning.
- My workroom needs a tidy!
- None of my french beans came up. I dug around where I planted them, and cannot find a single bean! I planted some more in the bed this morning. I went indoors for two minutes, went back out and found a pigeon where I had just finished planting. Possible culprit? I have now sown some more in a seed tray in the greenhouse.
- I'm way behind with my bear-making for my summer shows.
- My Williams pear tree doesn't have many fruit set despite being smothered in blossom. I don't think there have been enough insects for pollination due to all the rain and cold temperatures.My Conference pear seems to have a good amount of fruit set (but it is self-fertile).
- My Beauty of Bath apple tree has little fruit set, although the James Grieve seems to have plenty.
- I need to lose the pounds I've put on over the last few months!
- The rain has made the weeds grow really well.
- I'm not getting any younger! :)