Saturday 31 March 2012

Kitty Fun

A few months ago, I bought some really sweet e-patterns from Sharie of SReetz Bears and Friends.  She sells these in her Etsy store.  http://www.etsy.com/shop/SReetzBears

I have always loved her creations and adopted one of her pandas in 2009.

I have only just got around to making a kitty from her 'Frisky' pattern.  The instructions were very clear and the kittie only took a small amount of fabric.  She was great fun to make.  I may have got a little carried away with her markings, but painting fur is very new to me.  She will go nicely with Scottie, my panda.  I will have to try her ellie pattern next!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute, and looks like you had loads of fun with the markings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her! When I first looked I thought it was one of Sherie's kitties. Very nice job, I love the markings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable and noughty, but it's not me....
    Great job!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet kitty, You have done a good job, it even looks like Sherri's work.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute--love her face! And I love the ellie in the post above, too!

    ReplyDelete